Ryder Revenge Part07 Ryder Revenge Part07

Pretty awesome.

It would have made front page on madness day for sure! What would have mad this better is if the bad guys weren't killed off so easily, though.

Zombie Survival 101 Zombie Survival 101

This was actually pretty good!

The animation was surprisingly smooth and went well with the music. All the transitions with the text and zombie killing was actually pretty cool. I hope to see more like this. :D

RedHand RedHand

Amazing!

I really can't cram all of this flash's awesomeness into words, but I'll try!

The animation was superb. It was pretty highly detailed, and the art was just astounding. Some of the best I've seen in a while.

Now the major thing about this was the voice acting. Words can't describe how excellent the voice roles that took place in this animation.
Now it had a few bugs, such as having plain black screens, but as you said, it will be fixed.

Other than that, I'm astounded! Keep up the awesome work!

Shayphis responds:

PocketZeldaStationAdvent PocketZeldaStationAdvent

A bad ripoff of a zelda game.

I wouldn't call this the worst game (there are much worse) but Im not sure what I'm suposed to do.

There is nothing to do, no motive, no goal, nothing. All you are is a small blob just aimlessly walking around. The only controls there are are the arrow keys, and it's not any fun. And whats the point in having houses and buildings if you can't go in them. It's just pointless and unnecessery.

The screen is also way to small, you can't go five steps without cutting into a next screen.

Pool Game Pool Game

Pretty cool.

It's the first time I've ever seen a pool simulation in a flash before, so I'll give you that. The balls are pretty accurate in wich way they are supposed to go, but the only problem is that the force in shooting the white ball was a bit weak and not powerful enough. Other than that, good job.

Orchestral Theme 2 Orchestral Theme 2

Phenominal!

This is in fact an almost perfect song for a loop in a video game, or even a movie. The score was superb, the buildups were amazing, and the whole thing was terrific! I'm sure that this would make it in the Audio Death Match as a great orchestral theme, and you can count on that!

Gravey responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this loop so much. Hopefully it does well in the Newgrounds Audio Death Match. I have sturdy competition this round for sure.

-Gravey-

Clover Clover

Terrible drawing, which is probably just a recolor of another piece of work. Most likely copy and pasted guns. Why do you have the colors listed dead center of the drawing, or even on the drawing in the first place? You're "signature" is too distracting from the artwork, and the pose is totally uninspiring.

Mace121 responds:

1: The drawing pretty more anime inspired
2: This is all original. NOT recoloured. The gun, her, that's original
3: Those colours are green, but I want it to add some style instead of the dark & light shading.
4: I had to use a generic standing position, because I'm not pretty good with anatomy.
5: What "Signature?"

VooDoo Is Greedy VooDoo Is Greedy

Pretty cool.

It's actually a pretty nice cartoon/anime style drawing. Might I ask what program you used?

VooDooDollMaster responds: